Balancing Being Multipassionate & Business + Plus 10 Productivity Tips

By Unknown - Friday, May 13, 2016

What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.       -Jane Goodall


For me, my first calling was music. I spent hours upon months, upon years perfecting how to produce my own music. But as time and experience taught me, you eventually evolved into other more passions. I swtiched between nursing, acting, hair, cosmetic chemistry and event planning among many others. Many of these passions have rather, transformed into a wonderful hobby that I still practice this very day.

During these career transitions, I realized that I was enthusiastic about writing and assisting those that wanted the information I had to share. But what was more important is that I begun to identify skills that I had acquired THROUGH these passions, speaking writing, and being a imaginative thinker.
In 2009, I created a S-corp which served as a umbrella for future projects and a platform to offer a variety of products and services. Through my company, I can combine my lifelong passions and make them a profession. Considering myself a multi-passionate entrepreneur. I look at both the professional and personal gains to be had in new ventures.

I am now able to play strategist, while still loving my work!

10 kickass list

I am presently Diving Deep, free falling in my leap of faith. Creating something that melds together my various, but related “skills” at the same time. The results thus far have been mutually rewarding; financially and passionately.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments