Conscious Men Are As Rare As An Endangered Spieces

By Unknown - Friday, April 29, 2016

Ideally I'd want to spend the rest of my life with a man as dark as the furthest reaches of space. His teeth would gleam and the whites of his eyes would be like snow. His body a canvas of his ancestry. Preferably a man older and wiser, someone who can teach me a thing or two about his experiences.
How he views the world, and what he's gotten from life. One who would allow me to continue in the things that I'm passionate about. Doesn't mind my weirdness nor that I don't necessarily fit the typical stigma of a black woman.

Love my children as his own and if he has children of his own allow me to be a truly nurturing and feminine aspect in their lives.
He has to NEED to build a legacy for our future generations. That conversations about finances and financial planning are absolutely essential. I also require for him to have expectations of me, where he can see my engagement and investment in him. He has no problem with reassuring me, or saying thank you!
donnyblaylock
But these are just some attributes I look for in my custom made 'Conscious Man', but sadly the reality is that the breed of conscious men whom respect and admire the gainful and self confident black woman are in far fewer numbers in real life than what we see online. Note for some places across America the numbers may be higher than average, and in some places non-existent. But this is a reality that we as black women have to acknowledge in our search for a mate. For women who are in search for there soul mate or spiritual partner the reality that what you're looking for may just not be a actual reality in your area. Possibly opposed to looking for a man with a strict set of qualities that maybe you should cast your net a bit wider and allow for your innate feminine wilds to entice your male prospects into being curious enough to set the platform to to share and build.
The advantage that we women have is our right to "Exercise our Selectivity". Our capacity to be benevolent dictators through our allowance or exclusivity of men in our company. We have to capacity to define to caliber of the men we have in our presence. This can be used as a means to find a quality mate to build a family with. Although capacious men by sheer numbers are grim, different mean that it's the end all be all of our future in relationships. We black women have something that our men are slowly turning into a commodity by the mode of ignorance, our Vagina. This was so clearly brought to our attention by the movie 'Chi-raq' for example, the slogan *No PEACE No Piece* was the mantra the women used to deter men from criminal activity. 
malcom-jenkins-athlete
But regardless of the relevance, the premise is the same. We are the gatekeepers of the black community. Black men are a rare, curious, layered, fascinating group of men that if given the opportunity can flourish into respecting, strong, admirable group which have been known to and still can transcend the stigma America has labeled them with. Yet none of this can be done without our help and patience. I encourage my femle readers to reanalysis their relationship to the black man as he is our opposite, and without our course correction there will surely be no peace...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments